How many generations are represented where you work? Our inter-generational communication training course strengthens individuals and teams to improve collaboration, think outside ageist boxes, achieve more professional success, and experience greater personal satisfaction and influence.
Individuals across the age spectrum bring diverse perspectives and distinct communication styles that can enhance teamwork, achievement of goals, and even work satisfaction.
“When generations interact, cultures tend to flourish.”Mary Pipher, Women Rowing North
In The Clapping Oak’s Communication and Age Diversity training, you will deepen your understanding of team members across the age spectrum to find common ground, draw on the strengths of people from diverse seasons of life and form stronger teams. Tools learned will be useful at work but also in families, other settings, and other types of diversity.
“After the workshop, that very same day I used something I had learned with a new employee.”Jason, bank branch manager
- Training is available remotely. We will consider in-person events on a case-by-case basis.
- Sessions are interactive, with a mix of presentation and participation, including opportunities to learn from each other and practice communication strategies.
- Who is it for? Leaders, managers, HR team. Staff and volunteers at all levels of seniority and authority will benefit from this workshop.
- Book the course for your organization’s team. Contact us for more information about customization, scheduling options, and price.
Introducing Co-Generational Circles!
A co-generational circle. is a space where adults of all ages can gather to discuss topics that affect our individual and corporate lives. It is virtual in order to allow participation across time zones, and the size is limited to maximize engagement of participants. Rather than talking about intergenerational communication in theory, we will practice it.
Over the course of five sessions, participants will share and learn each other’s perspectives and concerns while also getting to know each other. Desired outcomes include ongoing mutual mentorship as well as creative problem-solving and advocacy.
Guided discussion will center on a different topic each session, such as education, health and wellbeing, navigating conflict, and diversity (of which age must be included).
- What: five 60-minute sessions.
- When: April 6 and 20, May 11 and 18, June 1. 5-6 p.m. MDT
- Introductory price: $140 total (Once you register, you will receive an invoice. Upon payment, you will receive your link to the sessions.)
- Sign up with a friend, coworker, or family member, and get 2 for $250
- RESERVE YOUR CIRCLE SPOT TODAY